Creation/ Establishment of Warehouse
- Warehouses at State capitals/nearest places
- Storage of drugs, Perfect Stacking Methods with Racks, Pallets and Electric Stackers
- Computers and internet connectivity
- IT-enabled operations, to provide 24×7 real-time visibility and monitoring facility
- Definite scheduling and efficient collection and dispatch of consignments, in tandem with suppliers
- Air-conditioned space created at WHs (11 WHs)-For storage of specific temperature sensitive drugs. HVAC has been installed.
- One Pharmacist, One Jr. pharmacist and One DEO positioned at each warehouse
24×7 Real Time IT system commissioned
- “e-Aushdhi” – web based online inventory control system for “Drugs Distribution and Management”
- CMSS IT system provides end to end visibility to Programme Divns for better inventory control.
- Exploitation level of IT activities increased by big margin since 2018 and being enhanced regularly
- On request of Programme Divisions, transport and deliver drugs at the Programme integrated with CMSS IT system.
Supplier Interface Module commissioned
- To have effective coordination with all suppliers and to minimize mistakes, Supplier interface module commissioned in Jan 2020.
Work in Progress to further improve efficiency
Some steps in progress to improve the efficiency
- Transportation tenders,
- relocation of some WHs
- Private State of Art WHs hiring
Goods Transported and delivered to State Programme Stores (INR Crores)